International Doctorate in
Structural Biology


PhD students who are planning to travel, both in Italy or abroad, with the agreement to his/her tutor, must submit the request of authorization to travel to the Director of the Department of Chemistry, using the form for personale non strutturato. This form may also be provided if the authorization is urgent and the online procedure is not functioning.

For periods longer than 6 months, the authorization should be provided by the Board of the Teachers, and thus it must requested with adequate advance notice.


In order to request the increase of your scholarship for periods abroad, PhD students must follow the instructions and fill the forms under the heading SOGGIORNI ALL'ESTERO before their departure. Failure to request prior authorization for travelling abroad implies that no increase of the scholarship can be granted. Before leaving, the AUTORIZZAZIONE SOGGIORNO ESTERO form must be submitted. Subsequently, in a single solution or periodically, the CONFERMA SOGGIORNO ESTERO form must be submitted.

Properly signed forms must be delivered to the Administrative Reference for the Doctorate at the Department of Chemistry, Dr. Roberto Di Camillo, who will collect the signature of the Director of the Department.


I cookie di questo sito servono al suo corretto funzionamento e non raccolgono alcuna tua informazione personale. Se navighi su di esso accetti la loro presenza.  Maggiori informazioni